mina-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Big mess in 2.0
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 21:27:57 GMT
If it should become necessary to mark a branch read-only, I would
suggest the following:

Rename it as a tag; that's effectively what it has become - tags
should be immutable.
or
Rename it to xxx_READ_ONLY

In each case it would probably be worthwhile to add a README file to
explain the rationale (and point to the mail thread).