mina-dev mailing list archives

From Shammi Jayasinghe <sha...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.mina.common package for mina-core 2.0.7 version
Date Thu, 30 Jan 2014 03:45:48 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

Thank you very much for the information and it helped me a lot. How ever, i
could not found any document on how we can migrate the existing
implementations.

Could some one tell me what are the new classes we can find which did the
earlier functionalities with following classes.

org.apache.mina.util.NewThreadExecutor
org.apache.mina.common.ExecutorThreadModel
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.SocketConnector ( Now this has changed to
an interface)
org.apache.mina.util.SessionUtil
SocketConnectorConfig
SocketSessionConfig
SocketAcceptorConfig

Apart from that , i could not found an equal method for
ByteBuffer.release() in IoBuffer. Could some one help me on this since i am
in a blocked state with this migration.

Thanks
Shammi

--