mina-dev mailing list archives

From ishara premadasa <idpremad...@gmail.com>
Subject [Dev] Applying TCP Backpressure on reading sockets with Mina
Date Sun, 19 Jan 2014 15:55:26 GMT
 Hi,

I would like to know whether Apache Mina supports applying TCP backpressure
on the sending clients? My requirement is that when there are a lot of
messages arriving from an extensive publishing client, activating TCP
backpressure as then it may stop reading anymore packets from the sockets
till the received load is delivered.

I have refereed several docs on the subject but i couldn't find a good
resource which provides this information. Can someone please guide me on
how to configure Mina to apply TCP backpressure as per my requirement here.
I am using Apache Mina 1.1.7 version.

Thank you very much in advance!
Ishara

--