mina-dev mailing list archives

From "derek@user1.net" <de...@user1.net>
Subject Re: Unbind port for IoAcceptor is not working
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 22:05:52 GMT
O/S I'm currently testing on is Debian Linux 4.0 but I've seen this occur
on other flavours of Linux as well but off-hand can't say if it's 100%.

In my tests the SocketAcceptor is binding to 10100 on all local addresses.

After bind:

tcp6       0      0 *:10110                 *:*                     LISTEN

After the client connects:

tcp6       0      0 *:10110                 *:*                     LISTEN
tcp6       0      0 118-173.111.65.se:10100 CPEc8d3a35c2eb4-C:51693
ESTABLISHED

After shutdown:

tcp6       0      0 localhost:10110         localhost:4422
 TIME_WAIT
tcp6       0      0 118-173.111.65.se:10100 CPEc8d3a35c2eb4-C:51693
TIME_WAIT

Thanks,

Derek