mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Back to code
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2014 15:35:26 GMT
Le 4/27/14 1:09 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny a écrit :
> Le 4/23/14 5:09 PM, Jeff MAURY a écrit :
>>    - SSL: We've refactored the SSL process to be more event oriented, but I
>>    think we should complete it, mainly related to rehandshake
> There is also something we must do : currently, we initialize the
> SSLEngine with no TrustManager, no KeyManager. We don't have anything
> setup if we want to authenticate client.$

Of course, one can set those elements, but it would be cool to have them
set by default.

Rigth now, this is done by passing a SslContext whch is created from the
outside :

httpServer.getSessionConfig().setSslContext(BogusSslContextFactory.getInstance(true));

We could probably improve this.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,