mina-dev mailing list archives

From George Sexton <geor...@mhsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Queries
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2014 15:41:09 GMT

On 11/6/2014 8:36 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> Le 06/11/14 16:02, George Sexton a écrit :
>> On 11/6/2014 5:57 AM, Nitish Bangera wrote:
>>> Hello Swaroop,
>>>
>>> There is a project Apache SSHD which is based on Apache Mina. The
>>> documentation lists down the configurations. Please try it out.
>> What documentation. The link to the javadoc is broken. At least there
>> are now working links to the downloads, so I guess that's a massive
>> improvement.
> As a matter of fact, *i* fixed the broken links to download a couple of
> hours ago before your rant. We just released a new version, which
> implies a lot of updates with likely broken links. It seems that the

The old download links were totally broken. When I went to use the
project, I couldn't download binaries and had to pull them from git and
build it myself. The javadocs were like the 0.09 ones and were really
out of date.

> documentation links need some love too, something I'm working on right away.
>> Doesn't anyone on this project give a rat's patoot about what they're
>> presenting?
> We do. We even try to please whinners...

Sorry, about 6 weeks ago when I first reported it, I didn't whine nearly
as much.

--
George Sexton
*MH Software, Inc.*