mina-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Benovich <m...@hostedftp.com>
Subject SFTP default directory upon login
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 17:27:46 GMT
Hi,

I am running version 0.11.0 of SSHD to implement a SFTP server. After a
user logs in to the SFTP server, I would like to automatically switch them
into one of their directories based on a user preference that I store in a
custom database. I have stepped through SftpSubsystem when an FTP client
issues the "cd" command but I cannot see how to automate this after a user
logs in. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Mike