mina-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: defaulting to DHG1 when no suitable primes are found
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 13:58:29 GMT
The code seems to be ok to me.
Doesn't the problem come from the client which does not accept the selected
DH group ? Which client are you using ?
The init() method is called when receiving a SSH_MSG_KEXINIT message.
Do you have the server / client log ?

Anyway, if you can reproduce it in a unit test, feel free to raise a JIRA
and attach it there.