mina-dev mailing list archives

From Pawel Sm7 <pawel....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: defaulting to DHG1 when no suitable primes are found
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:21:27 GMT
Hello,

The problem turned out to be quite straightforward - in
DHGEX.chooseDH() for the case 'No suitable primes found, defaulting to
DHG1' we need to swap P1 and G.

It should be:
return getDH(new BigInteger(DHGroupData.getP1()), new
BigInteger(DHGroupData.getG()));

instead of:
return getDH(new BigInteger(DHGroupData.getG()), new
BigInteger(DHGroupData.getP1()));

Do you want me to raise JIRA issue for that?

Regards,

Pawel