mina-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff MAURY <jeffma...@jeffmaury.com>
Subject [MINA3] SSL
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 21:34:47 GMT
Hello,

I just committed a bunch of files with the work on the SSL I've been doing
recently.
There are still issues I want to discuss with you:

   - as the SSLEngine is record oriented, a message submitted for write may
   be splitted in several records, leading to several sentMessage events. Do
   you think we can keep the current behaviour or should be hide intermediate
   events and wait for the last record to be sent to generate the single event
   - When a close SSL even is received, an event is generated but the
   underlying transport is not closed: my intent is to provided automatic
   closing in a separate filter
   - In order to deal with all the TLS/SSL/POODLE isssues, I think this
   could be a good idea that the current SSL details ( protocol, algorithm) be
   provided in the handshake completed event so that we can provided better
   protection through the filter.

Regards
Jeff

--