mina-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Carlson <gshpsr...@charter.net>
Subject FTP Server issues
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 15:50:01 GMT

Hello, I have some questions on ftp server. First, I am using the latest
release, 1.0.6. However I see that there are 1.07, 1.1.0 and 2.0.0
releases scheduled. Are these being actively developed, and is there a
target date for any of them?

I am using ftp server and my main issue is incomplete transfers. I have
seen some discussion on this, however all discussion I have seen was a
few years old. Has any recent effort been made on detecting incomplete
transfers?

Here is my specific scenario. A user connects to the server. My ftplet
receives an onConnect message. Client starts an upload. Ftplet receives
onUploadStart. During the upload, the client is disconnected. Ftplet
receives onUploadEnd and then receives onDisconnect. Why is onUploadEnd
called before onDisconnect? In this case I would expect ondisconnect
before onUploadEnd at the least, and I would expect not to receive an
onUploadEnd. The documentation implies that I should not receive an
onUploadEnd in this case.

Thanks,
Dave