mina-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Roberts <dave.robe...@saaconsultants.com>
Subject Re: FTP Server issues
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 16:23:47 GMT
On 10/04/2015 16:50, Dave Carlson wrote:
> releases scheduled. Are these being actively developed, and is there a
> target date for any of them?

There hasn't been any active development for quite some time.  For
many years now, this mostly hinged on one guy, Niklas, doing all the
work and for whatever reason, he hasn't been around for a while.  He
put in a lot of hard work and only deserves our thanks for that.
Life goes on.

> I am using ftp server and my main issue is incomplete transfers. I have
> seen some discussion on this, however all discussion I have seen was a
> few years old. Has any recent effort been made on detecting incomplete
> transfers?

Nothing has happened.  The discussion in October 2013 covered the
issues at the time.  The documentation doesn't reflect the code, so
you'll need to work around it as previous discussed.