mina-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Carlson <gshpsr...@charter.net>
Subject Re: FTP Server issues
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 14:59:33 GMT
Thanks for the response, Dave. I saw the Oct 2013 conversation. In it,
you stated that there was an outstanding ticket and a patch for this.
Where can I find that? Both the issue and the patch? I found
FTPSERVER-401, but I don't think that is what you are referring to.
Other than that, I have been unable to find another ticket related to
this.

Thanks