mina-dev mailing list archives

From Lyor Goldstein <lgoldst...@vmware.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release SSHD 1.0.0 (2nd try)
Date Mon, 07 Sep 2015 08:17:43 GMT
How about: "mvn -DskipTests clean install" ? This will just compile, make sure that all the
licenses are OK, etc.., but not run any tests...

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 7, 2015 11:15
To: dev@mina.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release SSHD 1.0.0 (2nd try)

Le 07/09/15 09:08, Lyor Goldstein a écrit :
> This is not

I know. The thing is that there is no way to check that the license headers are correct *before*
running the release, when we would like to check that beforehand. That means there is probably
something we can fix to be able to run the check as a standalone process. Sorry if that was
not clear enough.