mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Student looking to contribute
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2016 15:38:24 GMT
Le 03/03/16 15:16, Alberto Torres a écrit :
> Great! I would love to help out with documentation. Can you provide me with more information
on where to start ?

Sure : we have all the documentation stored on
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/mina/site/trunk/

You can checkout the content doing :

$ svn co http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/mina/site/trunk/ mina-site

Now, all the content is in content/mina-project/userguide, and we are
using markdown format for the documentation
(https://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/).

Regarding the Javadoc, the simpler is to checkout the code doing :

$ git clone http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/mina.git mina then $ git checkout -b 2.0

This is the current developpement branch for MINA 2.0 You can load the
project in Eclipse or Intellij and browse the code, you'll quickly find
some classes with no Javadoc at all...