mina-dev mailing list archives

From ashwini <ashwinit.lim...@gmail.com>
Subject Chinese character support in vysper
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 14:58:49 GMT
I am using strophe library in my web app to communicate with vysper xmpp
server and we want to allow user name to be in Chinese. But strophe is not
able to connect to vysper with Chinese user name and gives error stanza
as<failure
xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:xmpp-sasl"><malformed-request></malformed-request></failure>

. Is there any setting I need to do in strophe or vysper? Any help on this
is much appreciated