mina-dev mailing list archives

From elijah baley <e_ba...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Partial Disabling of port 22 using apache-mina SSHD
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2016 16:42:01 GMT
There are many options - depending on the actual setup:
- You can move SSHD to a non-standard port on all interfaces - easy to do when setting up
the server - just call "setPort" on the SshServer instance- You can bind SSHD to a specific
interface (e.g., 127.0.0.1)om port 22 and bind SFTP to the public interface on port 22 - easy
to do just call "setAddress" (or something to that effect)  on the SshServer instance
I could think of more exotic options - e.g. similar to sslh, using HAPROXY, etc., etc.