mina-dev mailing list archives

From 李方宁 <l...@shterm.com>
Subject Help: Agent Forward problem with XShell and MINA SSHD
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 07:48:14 GMT
Hello

I encountered a very troublesome issue

ISSUE: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SSHD-700

Environment:

XShell (with XAgent) [Running on Windows]  ->  MINA SSHD (as SSH server,
password authentication) -- MINA SSHD (as SSH client) [Running on Linux]  ->
CentOS Linux (SSH Public Key Authentication)

Code: Attachment SshdTest3.java

Phenomenon:

       If I use PuTTY, SecureCRT, or openssh client comes with Linux as SSH
client, the agent forward operation can be completed successfully.

       But When I use XShell
(https://www.netsarang.com/products/xsh_overview.html), the authentication
process is blocked, even I forced the use of UnixAgentFactory (uncomment
line 54 and comment out line 55, and use tomcat apr/jni).

       Debug log file: attachment log.txt

If anyone can help me out, very grateful.

Best Regards

Li Fangning