mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] MINA 2.0.16 release
Date Sat, 29 Oct 2016 09:02:33 GMT
For the record, building MINA 2.0.16 with Java 8 may fail. Oracle have
demoted the MD5withRSA cipher, and sadly the certificate we use in some
tests have been created with this cipher.

It's possible to workaround the issue, by changing the
JRE_HOME/lib/security/java.security file, and more specifically the
jdk.certpath.disabledAlgorithms and jdk.tls.disabledAlgorithms
parameters : you will have to remove MD5 and MD5withRSA from those lists.

We will have that fixed in 2.017, by regenerating the certificates.

FtpServer had the same issue, but I have enforced teh use of this cipher
programatically.