mina-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph John <christoph.j...@macd.com>
Subject Re: JDK7 for MINA 2.0.14/15?
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 09:20:44 GMT
Hi,

yes, up to QuickFIX/J 1.6.2 it was compiled against JDK6. But for 1.6.3 (not released yet)
I have
now changed it to JDK7 and for the 1.7-SNAPSHOT version we will use JDK8 now.
We were not using any JDK7/8 specific stuff so there was no real need until now. I'll have
to admit
that we even switched to JDK6 quite late (in 2013). Until then we even had a job that converted
the
compiled JDK5 classes to JDK4 code using retro translator. Doh. ;)

Cheers,
Chris.

--
Christoph John
Development & Support

http://www.macd.com <http://www.macd.com/>

MACD GmbH
Oppenhoffallee 103
D-52066 Aachen
Tel: +49 241 557080-0 | Fax: +49 241 557080-10
	 Amtsgericht Aachen: HRB 8151
Ust.-Id: DE 813021663

Geschäftsführer: George Macdonald

take care of the environment - print only if necessary