mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MINA3.0 recommended
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2017 21:35:16 GMT

Le 18/08/2017 à 07:53, 胡阳 a écrit :
> Hi guys:
> I read the source code of MINA3.0M2. The style of the code is very good, the structure
is clear, the design is concise and efficient, especially the use of Selector is unexpected.
However, the enqueueWriteRequest method and the processWrite method in the AbstractNioSession
are somewhat flawed.
> I see the source code in the enqueueWriteRequest method was originally "synchronized
(writeQueue)", but was commented out, personal speculation may be the author feel that this
treatment will affect performance.
> My approach is to use CAS to ensure memory visibility and atomic, see I see the startSync,
finishSync method, feeling that this may be more secure after some of the performance will
not lose too much.
> A little personal humble opinion.

Sorry for coming back so late... Busy days :/

I do agree that we should use CAS whenever we can, and Thread Local
Storage, instead of any other synchronisation solution.

Feel free to propose patches that we could inject into teh code !

--
Emmanuel Lecharny

Symas.com
directory.apache.org