mina-dev mailing list archives

From dgriff <david.griffi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to handle NetworkRecycledException in AbstractPollingIoAcceptor?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2018 18:06:40 GMT
Hi, I don't think that particular change will help because:

1) we are not seeing any "too many open files" type error
2) the versions that I have tried don't have the catch in
NioSocketAcceptor.accept
3) even if they did, this change simply restores the exception we are
already seeing

I think the best thing for now is to let it fail like you said earlier
rather than looping, e.g. by adding a catch of IOException in
AbstractPollingIoAcceptor.Acceptor and exiting the loop as per
ClosedSelectorException. Are there any situations when it can recover from
an IOException?

--
Sent from: http://apache-mina.10907.n7.nabble.com/Apache-MINA-Developer-Forum-f6809.html