mina-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jonathan Valliere <john...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Errors when buuilding MINA 2.0 branch
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2018 20:15:43 GMT
Emmanuel,

IMHO ConnectorTest, from a quick glance, suffers from some pretty bad
concurrency problems in how it waits on the handler and manipulates the
buffer independent of whatever the IoProcessor is doing.  I would expect it
to fail randomly.  I don’t think that these failures indicate anything
wrong with Mina.

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 2:48 PM, Jonathan Valliere <johnnyv@apache.org>
wrote:

> I’m fixing AprIo right now
>
> On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 2:47 PM Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to build MINA 2.0 with the latest changes made by Jonathan,
>> and I get some random error in a test :
>>
>> [ERROR] Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
>> 11.378 s <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.mina.example.
>> echoserver.ConnectorTest
>> [ERROR] testTCPWithSSL(org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest)
>>  Time elapsed: 11.079 s  <<< FAILURE!
>> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<160> but was:<32>
>>         at
>> org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.
>> waitForResponse(ConnectorTest.java:222)
>>         at
>> org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.
>> testConnector0(ConnectorTest.java:192)
>>         at
>> org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.
>> testConnector(ConnectorTest.java:141)
>>         at
>> org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.
>> testConnector(ConnectorTest.java:103)
>>         at
>> org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.
>> testTCPWithSSL(ConnectorTest.java:90)
>>
>>
>>
>> or
>>
>>
>> [ERROR] Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
>> 11.528 s <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.mina.example.
>> echoserver.ConnectorTest
>> [ERROR] testTCPWithSSL(org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest)
>>  Time elapsed: 11.226 s  <<< FAILURE!
>> java.lang.AssertionError: expected:<160> but was:<0>
>>         at
>> org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.
>> waitForResponse(ConnectorTest.java:222)
>>         at
>> org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.
>> testConnector0(ConnectorTest.java:192)
>>         at
>> org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.
>> testConnector(ConnectorTest.java:141)
>>         at
>> org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.
>> testConnector(ConnectorTest.java:106)
>>         at
>> org.apache.mina.example.echoserver.ConnectorTest.
>> testTCPWithSSL(ConnectorTest.java:90)
>>
>>
>>
>> It's pretty random.
>>
>>
>> I'm going to investigate what's going on, but that was one of the reason
>> I wasn't able to cut the release last december...
>>
>> If anyone has an idea...
>>
>>
>> --
>> Emmanuel Lecharny
>>
>> Symas.com
>> directory.apache.org
>>
>>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message