mina-dev mailing list archives

From elijah baley <e_ba...@outlook.com>
Subject Re: Apache Mina Error if file owner is found to be blank on remote sftp
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2018 15:04:31 GMT
  1.  Please open a JIRA issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/
  2.  Can you please attach a link + exact quote from the SFTP version 6 protocol specification
that states how to handle such a case ?

System Dashboard - ASF JIRA - issues.apache.org<https://issues.apache.org/jira/>
issues.apache.org
Atlassian JIRA Project Management Software (v7.6.3#76005-sha1:8a4e38d) About JIRA; Report
a problem; Powered by a free Atlassian JIRA open source license for Apache ...

________________________________
From: Mayank Gupta <mayankgupta.india@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 6, 2018 1:42 PM
To: dev@mina.apache.org
Subject: Apache Mina Error if file owner is found to be blank on remote sftp

Hi Team,

I am getting error due to an empty string check while setting file owner to
be blank.

I have posted error details on stack overflow link

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49129859/apache-mina-sshd-project-throws-error-if-file-owner-and-group-owner-is-blank

Could you suggest how can we overcome this issue.

Regards,
Mayank