mina-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Valliere <jon.valli...@emoten.com>
Subject Re: Adding a secured() event in the IoHandler
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 13:42:35 GMT
Yes, its different in that it may act like a buffer, in some phases, but
doesn’t necessarily break the pattern of filter use.  What your FilterChain
needs is fire(index) options so the SSL can fire writes relative to itself,
special exceptions via flags in setAttributes.  Make a lot of the design
easier.  IMHO, I think the biggest problem is the design of SSL filter and
the limitations of the Filter API.