mina-dev mailing list archives

From Lyor Goldstein <lgoldst...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Mina SSHD 2.1.0
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2018 13:07:25 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

>> I just used the link Guillaume provided
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemina-1038/

The link contains only binaries - do you mean that you somehow unzipped the
sources that are posted there and tried to build from them ? How is it even
possible - after all (AFAIK) they do not form a valid Maven project ?

I thought that "validation" for voting purposes entails checking out the
relevant tag from *github* and attempting to build from them. Can you
elaborate a bit more how *you* are going about when you want to check the
new release using Guiilaume's posted link ?

I have never done this, so if you could provide a brief step-by-step of the
process you employ, it would help me re-create this and perhaps diagnose
the issue. It would also be helpful in future releases since I will be able
to "preventively" run this process before we call for a vote, and thus save
time.

Thanks,
Lyor