mina-dev mailing list archives

From Lyor Goldstein <lgoldst...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache SSHD 2.2.0 release ?
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2019 17:34:27 GMT
>>  Would it be possible to have a 2.2.0 release in the maven repo by
mid-February? I'd very much like to upgrade the integration in Eclipse's
JGit/EGit to 2.2.0 for _our_ next release, which will be 5.3.0 on March 20,
2019. I would need a published sshd release at the latest about a month
earlier

Hi Thomas,

Sorry for the delay - I was unavailable for the ,last 2 weeks. I certainly
want to release 2.2.0 within the next few days (provided no one else
objects). I need to incorporate 1-2 changes and then will see if can call
for a vote on it.