mina-dev mailing list archives

From Lyor Goldstein <lgoldst...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Building a reverse proxy based on SSHDa
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2019 17:41:59 GMT
1) When will there be a maven release for the current snapshot status?

If there are no unforeseen problems I hope that by start of February we
will release 2.2.0

2) Does anybody have the time to check my code at GitHub for obvious „Oh my
god“ hints - I guess I use SSHD pretty unconventional…

Might take a look - but no promises since I am not sure I fully understand
what the code is supposed to do (nor do I have much time on my hands). I
would certainly encourage other subscribers to this list to perhaps extend
this courtesy.