mina-dev mailing list archives

From bruce <309717...@qq.com>
Subject Re: commands filter
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2019 13:01:20 GMT
lgoldstein
   Thank you for your soonest reply.
    I sure the Shell Channel is I needed.    I think the dangerous command
embed in the script  is accectble in my case.  The method your recommanded
Intercept the STDIN  was I considered,  my implement is as follow:
      I implements  the class ChannelDataReceiver and  override its member
function
           public int data(ChannelSession channel, byte[] buf, int start,
int len)
      and then intercept the bytes in the buf.

      But I found the Arrow keys (↑  ↓) is diffcult to treat.  When I input
"↑", it means  the lastest input in history commands(e.g "pwd") will execute
in remote host,but I only catched the char "↑" by intercepting the STDIN.
     Dear lgodstein, so how to treat the arrow keys or any other more
effective method could audit the commands
Best Regards
Bruce (行水)

--
Sent from: http://apache-mina.10907.n7.nabble.com/Apache-MINA-Developer-Forum-f6809.html