mina-dev mailing list archives

From Lyor Goldstein <lgoldst...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SSHD issue post upgrade from 1.6.0 to 2.1.0
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2019 16:50:54 GMT
I don't really have a lot of experience with the scripting - but we provide
both a Linux and Windows ssh.sh/bat so you can use them and they should
work fine (see
https://github.com/apache/mina-sshd/tree/master/assembly/src/main/distribution/bin
).

Off the top of my head I would say that you are lacking sshd-core, sshd-cli
and perhaps also sshd-scp and sshd-sftp (depends on whether you need them).

.