mina-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Valliere <john...@apache.org>
Subject Call to Vote on Branch Name Changes
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2019 16:27:21 GMT
I'd like to call a vote on the following proposal for branch changes for
MINA.

   1. Rename 2.1 to 2.1.X because 2.1 is our root branch from which 2.1.1
   and 2.1.2 spawn.  The HEAD of 2.1.X should represent the current unreleased
   version in the 2.1 track.
   2. Rename 2.0 to 2.0.X because 2.0 is our root branch from which 2.0.16+
   spawn.  The HEAD of 2.0.X should represent the current unreleased version
   in the 2.0 track.
   3. Remove 2.1.0 because it tracks 2.1.X and prefer to use tags for
   specific versions unless there is a specific reason why new maintenance
   branches are required.

Thank you for your consideration,
-Jon