mina-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Mina SSHD 2.3.0
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2019 10:33:11 GMT
Hi Guillaume,

sorry to bother you with that, but I count only 2 +1 binding votes :/

I tried the build this morning, but I still have the same 8 errors when.
doing so:

[INFO] Running org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest
[ERROR] Tests run: 10, Failures: 0, Errors: 8, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
5.155 s <<< FAILURE! - in org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest
[ERROR]
testLocalForwarding(org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest)
Time elapsed: 0.004 s  <<< ERROR!
com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.createSession(PortForwardingTest.java:802)
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.testLocalForwarding(PortForwardingTest.java:467)
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.createSession(PortForwardingTest.java:802)
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.testLocalForwarding(PortForwardingTest.java:467)

[ERROR]
testLocalForwardingNative(org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest)
Time elapsed: 0.031 s  <<< ERROR!
java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.testLocalForwardingNative(PortForwardingTest.java:573)

[ERROR]
testLocalForwardingNativeBigPayload(org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest)
Time elapsed: 0.022 s  <<< ERROR!
java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.testLocalForwardingNativeBigPayload(PortForwardingTest.java:626)

[ERROR]
testRemoteForwarding(org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest)
Time elapsed: 0 s  <<< ERROR!
com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.createSession(PortForwardingTest.java:802)
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.testRemoteForwarding(PortForwardingTest.java:264)
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.createSession(PortForwardingTest.java:802)
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.testRemoteForwarding(PortForwardingTest.java:264)

[ERROR]
testRemoteForwardingNative(org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest)
Time elapsed: 0.024 s  <<< ERROR!
java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.testRemoteForwardingNative(PortForwardingTest.java:337)

[ERROR]
testRemoteForwardingNativeBigPayload(org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest)
Time elapsed: 0.022 s  <<< ERROR!
java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.testRemoteForwardingNativeBigPayload(PortForwardingTest.java:434)

[ERROR]
testRemoteForwardingSecondTimeInSameSession(org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest)

Time elapsed: 0.001 s  <<< ERROR!
com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.createSession(PortForwardingTest.java:802)
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.testRemoteForwardingSecondTimeInSameSession(PortForwardingTest.java:295)
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.createSession(PortForwardingTest.java:802)
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.testRemoteForwardingSecondTimeInSameSession(PortForwardingTest.java:295)

[ERROR]
testRemoteForwardingWithDisconnect(org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest)
Time elapsed: 0.001 s  <<< ERROR!
com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.createSession(PortForwardingTest.java:802)
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.testRemoteForwardingWithDisconnect(PortForwardingTest.java:675)
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.createSession(PortForwardingTest.java:802)
     at
org.apache.sshd.common.forward.PortForwardingTest.testRemoteForwardingWithDisconnect(PortForwardingTest.java:675)

Lyor wanted to have a look at those errors last time I mentionned it (it
was for SSHD-2.2.0).

I don't want to block a release because of those errors, which might
well be MAC OSx related though.

Can we postpone the release one day so that I can check it on another
environment ?

Thanks !