mina-dev mailing list archives

From Réda Housni Alaoui <alaoui....@gmail.com>
Subject Vysper project status
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2019 11:37:06 GMT
Hi everyone,

I recently discovered Vysper. I think this is exactly what I need as I want
to use it to expose an existing chat application through XMPP.
I need to add non jetty webapp support to Vysper.
The project does not build on JDK 8 (java 5 currently). I started a fork to
upgrade the project to java 8.

But I see no activity at all on the github repo or the jira tracker.

Is there any chance my pull requests will be reviewed? I am not aware of
the process, but if you want help with this project, I am willing to become
a committer.

Best regards

--
*Réda Housni Alaoui*