mina-dev mailing list archives

From "Sabapathy, Siva" <SSabapa...@rbbn.com>
Subject DEFAULT_IDLE_TIMEOUT
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2020 19:44:58 GMT
Hi,
  I am having an issue with keeping a connection to the ssh server for more than 10 mins.
Upon researching and going
through the code, it appears that the DEFAULT_IDLE_TIMEOUT controls that factor.

>From org.apache.sshd.commonFactoryManager
   /**
     * Default value for {@value #IDLE_TIMEOUT} if none set
     */
    long DEFAULT_IDLE_TIMEOUT = TimeUnit.MINUTES.toMillis(10L);

How can I change this to anything more than that, or to keep it alive until the user manually
exits the
session.

Thanks,
Siva Sabapthy

Notice: This e-mail together with any attachments may contain information of Ribbon Communications
Inc. that
is confidential and/or proprietary for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review,
disclosure, reliance or
distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited.  If
you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately and then delete all copies, including any
attachments.