mina-dev mailing list archives

From Roy Lenferink <rlenfer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE][LAZY] Move site from CMS/SVN to Hugo/Git
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2020 14:57:41 GMT
Apologies if I missed something!

This is about moving the source for the mina.apache.org site, which is currently served from
SVN [1],
to a new mina-site git repository (to be created after vote passes). This repository will
be synced
between gitbox.a.o and GitHub. After this, I will create a PR with the updated content (Apache
CMS
style converted to Hugo style) and the switch can be made to serve mina.a.o from the git repository.

MINA committers will be granted write access to the new mina-site repository. Existing MINA
repositories will be left untouched.

Hope this clarifies it a bit?

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/site/trunk/