mina-dev mailing list archives

From Roy Lenferink <rlenfer...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Move mina.a.o from CMS/svn to Hugo/git
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2020 15:41:16 GMT
Thanks Emmanuel! Requesting repositories is selfservice, so indeed they will be available pretty

quick :)

I have everything available in my copy of the mina-site repository here [1]

The repository contains the 4 needed branches:
- asf-site => contains the generated content which will be served on mina.a.o
- master => contains the source to generate the site
- sshd-apidocs => as the name suggests, apidocs for sshd which will be served on mina.a.o
- mina-gen-docs => as the name suggests, the generated mina documentation which will be
served
on mina.a.o

I was not able to create a pull request since a pull request needs to be targeted against
an already
existing base branch.

The simplest way (for MINA committers) to move forward is to just create an initial empty
commit on
the 4 different branches against which I can create the pull request _OR_ a committer can
clone
rlenferink/mina-site [1], change its remote to the apache one [2] and push the 4 branches
to the
remote (keeping in mind this takes some time for the mina-gen-docs branch as it contains the
documentation of all previous releases).

Let me know if any help from my side is needed ;)

[1] https://github.com/rlenferink/mina-site
[2] git@github.com:apache/mina-site.git