mina-dev mailing list archives

From Roy Lenferink <rlenfer...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Move mina.a.o from CMS/svn to Hugo/git
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2020 15:21:11 GMT
Hi,

The vote has passed with the following results:

+1 Guillaume Nodet (binding)
+1 Emmanuel L├ęcharny (binding)
+1 Jeff Maury (binding)
+1 Roy Lenferink (non-binding)

No -1 votes have been cast.

To continue I'll need some help from a PMC member to request the mina-site repository here
[1]

Once requested I'll open the pull request against it. I need someone with commit privileges
to help
initially because of branch creation, moving around some content, initial site generation,
cleanup of
SVN etc. which requires having commit rights to the repository (I'm more than willing to help
out with
this so let me know when someone is available).

After having the site in place, I'll create a Jenkins job, test whether it works and open
a pull request
against the infrastructure-puppet repository to make the actual switch from svn to git.

Best,
Roy

[1] https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/newrepo.html