mina-dev mailing list archives

From Roy Lenferink <rlenfer...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE][LAZY] Move site from CMS/SVN to Hugo/Git
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2020 13:45:51 GMT
Hi MINA community,

After last weeks proposal [1] I'd like to start a formal vote for moving over from the current
Apache
CMS (and SVN) to use Hugo and git.

Short recap about Hugo: Hugo is a static site generator which is already having more stars
on
GitHub than Jekyll. It is easy to get started with (single static binary without dependencies)
and it is
really doing well performance wise.

[ ] +1 for moving over from the Apache CMS / SVN to Hugo / Git.
[ ] 0 I don't have a strong opinion on this
[ ] -1 for not moving over, in this case please explain why

This vote will be open for the usual 72 hour period. Lazy consensus applies: if no -1 votes
are being
cast within the voting period, the vote passes.

---
Roy

[1] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r20a75ad7f2509ba29413ef198d2a8d1aa3912367fd4f7921061fb060%40%3Cdev.mina.apache.org%3E