mina-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Vesse <rve...@dotnetrdf.org>
Subject SNAPSHOT Builds?
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2020 17:13:50 GMT
Hey Folks

Is there a reason why there haven’t been any SNAPSHOT builds published for the last 6-8
weeks?

We’ve run into SSHD-1063 in our environment which is already resolved on master as of 27th
August.  However the most recent SNAPSHOT build on repository.apache.org is from 21st August
so does not include the relevant fix.  This means I can’t just update my dependency to
2.6.0-SNAPSHOT for now because it won’t pick up a build with the fix.  Obviously for local
builds I can mvn install locally from master but ideally I would like to just pick up an upstream
SNAPSHOT

Thanks,

Rob