mina-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Titus Palapala <ctpalap...@tra.go.tz>
Subject ftplet Property
Date Sat, 02 Jan 2021 12:52:46 GMT
I writing a simple  ftplet for apache ftp server.

package net.test.ftpserver.ftpletservice.myFtplet;

public class myFtplet extends DefaultFtplet {
  private final Logger LOG = LoggerFactory.getLogger(EFDMSFtplet.class);

  private String QueueUser;

  private String QueueKey;

  private String QueueExchangeName;

public String getQueueHost() {
        return QueueHost;
}

public void setQueueHost(String queueHost) {
        QueueHost = queueHost;
}

public String getQueueUser() {
        return QueueUser;
}

public void setQueueUser(String queueUser) {
        this.QueueUser = queueUser;
}

public String getQueueKey() {
        return QueueKey;
}

public void setQueueKey(String queueKey) {
        this.QueueKey = queueKey;
}

public String getQueueExchangeName() {
        return QueueExchangeName;
}

public void setQueueExchangeName(String queueExchangeName) {
        this.QueueExchangeName = queueExchangeName;
}

}

Then I set my bean property as

<ftplets>
        <ftplet name="Ftplet1">
        <beans:bean class="net.test.ftpserver.ftpletservice.myFtplet">
        <beans:property name="QueueKey" value="admin123" />
        <beans:property name="QueueExchangeName" value="exFILLING" />
        <beans:property name="secureFolder" value="c:/secureFolder" />
        </beans:bean>
</ftplet>
</ftplets>

When I start my apache ftp Server I get the following Error

[ERROR] 2021-01-02 15:31:59,752 [] [] Daemon error
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.apache.ftpserver.FtpServerFactory#0':
Cannot create inner bean 'net.tra.ftpserver.ftpletservice.EFDMSFtplet#12bb9f0' of type [net.tra.ftpserver.ftpletservice.EFDMSFtplet]
while setting bean property 'ftplets' with key [EFDMSFtplet1]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'net.tra.ftpserver.ftpletservice.EFDMSFtplet#12bb9f0' defined
in file [C:\apache-ftpserver\ftp\res\conf\ftpd-typical.xml]: Initialization of bean failed;
nested exception is org.springframework.beans.InvalidPropertyException: Invalid property 'QueueKey'
of bean class [net.tra.ftpserver.ftpletservice.EFDMSFtplet]: No property 'QueueKey' found
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveInnerBean(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:230)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:117)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveManagedMap(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:320)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:134)
        at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1245)

I can not figure out what is wrong.

Charles

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any attachments are proprietary to TANZANIA REVENUE AUTHORITY.Any
unauthorized use or interception is illegal. The views and opinions expressed are those of
the sender, unless clearly stated as being those of TANZANIA REVENUE AUTHORITY. This e-mail
is only addressed to the addressee and TANZANIA REVENUE AUTHORITY shall not be responsible
for any further publication of the contents of this e-mail. If this e-mail is not addressed
to you, you may not copy, print, distribute or disclose the contents to anyone nor act on
its contents. If you received this in error, please inform the sender and delete this e-mail
from your computer.