mina-dev mailing list archives

From Susmit Sarkar <Susmit.Sar...@precisely.com>
Subject RE: SftpErrorStatusDataHandler resolveErrorMessage () is not propagating back the custom message to the SSH client
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2021 08:26:39 GMT
Hello Team,

Any update shall be helpful

Just to keep you guys informed.

For Apache sshd:

[cid:image001.jpg@01D6EE6A.E5DBF530]

For commercial  SFTP server library, I  am sending the custom error message and client is
able to display it properly

[cid:image003.jpg@01D6EE6A.E5DBF530]

Will be awaiting for your reply

Thanks,

-
Susmit Sarkar
Senior Software Engineer I
Precisely.com
From: Susmit Sarkar
Sent: 18 January 2021 21:56
To: dev@mina.apache.org
Cc: Sreedhar Janaswamy <Sreedhar.Janaswamy@precisely.com>
Subject: SftpErrorStatusDataHandler resolveErrorMessage () is not propagating back the custom
message to the SSH client

Hello MINA team,

We are stuck with an issue, and need your help

SftpErrorStatusDataHandler resolveErrorMessage() is not propagating back the custom message
to the SSH client like PUTY, although it works fine with FileZilla or WinScp.

We have our custom SftpErrorStatusDataHandler but although the message is getting set but
final custom message to the SSH client is not being shown

sftp> put Test.jar
Uploading Test.jar to / Test.jar
remote open("/Test.jar"): Failure

We think it may be a issue in the library

Thanks,