From eric DEBIEF <eric.deb...@renilg.com>
Subject Ftplet.onDisconnect() method call
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 08:20:18 GMT
Hi all,
I've written an Ftplet for our application and I figure out that the
Ftplet .onDisconnect() method was not called. So I browse the commands code
and didn't found any call to onDisconnect() method. So I've added this code
to the QUIT.java file :

"
// call Ftplet.onDisconnect() method
		Ftplet ftpletContainer = context.getFtpletContainer();
		try
		{
			ftpletContainer.onDisconnect(session.getFtpletSession());
		}
		catch (Exception e)
		{
			LOG.debug("Ftplet container threw exception", e);
		}

And declare the LOG object in the class like in other commands.
" private final Logger LOG = LoggerFactory.getLogger(QUIT.class);"
At this time, it works well for me.

FtpServer : extracted from subversion last week.
pom.xml version = 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.

Regards,
Eric.