From "Niklas Gustavsson" <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: Configuring passive mode ports
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 11:52:25 GMT
First of all you will be able to configure them using the upcoming
Spring configuration. The current data connection configuration is a
bit messy and will be cleaned up after the Spring configuration is in
place. The reason for it being messy is due to our own limited IoC
engine. Anyways, I just did some work on this and this code should now
work for you:

        DefaultFtpServerContext context = new DefaultFtpServerContext();
        MinaListener listener = (MinaListener) context.getListener("default");
        DefaultDataConnectionConfig dc = (DefaultDataConnectionConfig)
listener.getDataConnectionConfig();
        dc.setPassivePorts("123-134");

        FtpServer server = new FtpServer(context);

/niklas