From "Curt Johansson" <cu...@telia.com>
Subject Re: MinaListener
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2008 18:48:38 GMT
Great thanks for being on duty on a weekend :-)

I'll try them out later tonight and let you know if there are other issues.

Best
Curt Johansson

----- Original Message -----
From: "Niklas Gustavsson" <niklas@protocol7.com>
To: <ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org>; <curtj@telia.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 8:15 PM
Subject: Re: MinaListener

Hi

Sorry, I should have posted a heads-up before making these changes.

It's not related to the Spring configuration support. Instead I've
started to clean up our package structure and interfaces. In lots of
places we have accumulated a lot of crappy namings and duplicate
methods. I'm working on the documentation for these changes, stay
tuned. Also, be aware that I'll be making more changes like this in
the next couple of days, again cleaning up the code. Of course, if
anyone got any feedback on the changes, feel free to provide it here
:-)

Let's focus on the issues you got:
* MinaListener has been renamed to NioListener to better reflect it's
behavior
* The data-connection (setDataConnection()) setter has been removed,
instead use data-connection-configuration

Hope that helps for now!

/niklas