From MuleAndJava <nick_vuja...@yahoo.com>
Subject Versions of ftp server and Ftplet error callback method
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 19:27:22 GMT

Niklas -

I recently started on a Java contract that is using Rana Battacharyya's old
ftp server code.  Was the Apache Mina FtpServer started from Rana's
codebase?

Old developers on the project I'm working on now hacked into Rana's code
base to register listeners on ftp events that occurred and I would like to
throw out all that old code and simply register an FTPlet to listen for
events. I've noticed in the FTPlet callback methods there isn't a callback
or notification of when an error occurs in the FTP process on the ftp
server.  For example during an upload to the ftp server there is an
onUploadStart callback and a onUploadEnd callback which only gets called
back when a successful upload took place.  What about if there was an error
in the upload, is there a callback method that I am missing if an error took
place.  The reason I ask is that I would like to send a notification of some
kind letting my application know of the error.

Thanks
Nick