From <cu...@telia.com>
Subject Sv: MinaListener
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2008 14:45:17 GMT
Again ..

I assume this "issue" is a result of the Springification of the ftp-
server which is a good thing but does that mean that the previous way
to configure isn't supportet anymore? Is there any documentation on
this "new" feature and any sample Spring context file, in addion to
those small snippets we've seen so far?

Best
Curt Johansson

----Ursprungligt meddelande----
Från: curtj@telia.com
Datum: 15-06-2008 16:25
Till: <ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org>
Ärende: MinaListener

Hi Niklas (and others),

I just updated my project to get the latest bugfixes and improvements
and realised that the MinaListener was removed completly. That's fine
with me but whats the replacement? I tried NioListener but the
configuration fails on
"Unknown property "data-connection" on class org.apache.ftpserver.
listener.nio.NioListener". Unfortunately I didn't save a copy of the
previous that worked and now I need to get this up and running ASAP
soo
I need some help urgently.

On another completely different issue which might be considered a
bug.
In the PASS file the login time and last accessed time is set AFTER
the
ftplets are activated. I would like this to be done BEFORE my ftplet:
OnLogin is called to have the information available.

Thanks ia

Curt Johansson