From "Niklas Gustavsson" <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: FTP-server
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 10:16:43 GMT
On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 11:22 AM,  <curtj@telia.com> wrote:
> what happend to the ftp-server. It is not even mentioned here on the
> MIna site anymore and the links aren't working???

The rsync replication has not been set up after we moved back to our
original wiki. For now you can reach the documentation at
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FTPSERVER/Index. I'll make
sure to get the replication back up

> Is there any news on the "new" Spring configuration yet?

I'm preparing the commit for the next couple of days. Sorry I'm late,
been a busy couple of weeks.

> Sprcifically,
> how is the blacklist configured?

In the current incarnation it's simply:
<server id="myServer">
  <listeners>
    <nio-listener name="myListener">
      <blacklist>1.2.3.0/16, 1.2.4.0/16, 1.2.3.4</blacklist>
    </nio-listener>
  </listeners>
</server>

However, the first commit will be just to get feedback on the idea,
further improvements will come.

/niklas