From "Sai Pullabhotla" <sai.pullabho...@jmethods.com>
Subject Dictating the order in which Ftplets are executed
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 23:12:55 GMT
Dear Developers,

I see that the FTPServer allows one to register multiple Ftplets. How
would one dictate the order of these Ftplet executions. The order may
not matter in most cases, however, I do see that the
beforeCommand/afterCommand methods may return NO_FTPLET to indicate no
other Ftplets should be executed. So, the question is - if I've
Ftplet1 and Ftplet2, and I register both of them using
FtpServer.setFtplets(Map<String, Ftplet), how can I be guaranteed that
Ftplet1 gets executed first and then Ftplet2.

Perhaps, we need to use a LinkedHashMap which maintains the elements
in the order they were inserted into the map, thus have a predictable
order of execution instead of leaving it to the caller of the API.

Looking forward for your feedback.

Thanks.

Sai Pullabhotla
Phone: (402) 408-5753