From Kandarp Desai <kandarpde...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't copy from command line FTP utility (GUI works fine)
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 20:41:16 GMT
Hi,

I'm novice to FTPServer. I have problem copying file from command line ftp
tool though if I use GUI FTP client, I can upload/download files
successfully.
Below is the error, I got when I tried to upload file to FTPServer.

*ftp> put ~/Desktop/abc.txt /home/testuser/
229 Entering Passive Mode (|||56086|)
150 File status okay; about to open data connection.
  0% |                                     |    -1       0.00 KB/s    --:--
ETA
551  /Users/test/Desktop/abc.txt: Error on output file.*

Is it known issue? Thanks in advance.

--
Kandarp Desai