From Niklas Gustavsson <nik...@protocol7.com>
Subject Re: Can passive mode use only one port?
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 09:45:14 GMT
2009/7/6 Ulysess Lee 李宇光 <ukinglli@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>    For firewall reason, I need to use the lowest possible number of ports, I tested:
>
>    DataConnectionConfigurationFactory dataconnConf = new DataConnectionConfigurationFactory();
>    dataconnConf.setPassivePorts("2222");
>
>    to set passive mode use only one port, but I found it dose not work well with 10 concurrent
users uploading,
>    Can passive mode use only one port for data connection?

In 1.0.x versions, we only support one concurrent upload/download per
passive port. There's a big patch waiting for inclusion in the 1.1.0
release, which will allow for multiple users per port. However, if you
want to use that you will either have to wait for 1.1.0 or figure out
how to patch 1.0.2 with that patch:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FTPSERVER-240

/niklas